In an effort to support the health and safety of university faculty, staff, and students, the TechHub BuckeyeBar has closed as of October 15, 2020, and we are redirecting all customers seeking software support to the Thompson Library location. We encourage you to reach out for remote assistance via phone, email or Self Service. If in-person support is required, you can schedule an appointment using the bookings page at go.osu.edu/BBarBooking. If you are unable to complete the booking form, please contact us at 614-688-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will complete the booking on your behalf within one business day.
The IT Service Desk offers 24-hour support, seven days a week, via email and phone:
Face-to-face technology consultation and service for Ohio State students, faculty and staff.
We provide support for portable devices (laptops, tablets, and smartphones) in these cases:
- OSUWireless and WiFi@OSU Setup & Troubleshooting
- University Email Service Configuration & Troubleshooting
- BuckeyeMail Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Identity Management activities
- OCIO Reserved Item Pickup
- Malware(Adware/Spyware/Virus) Cleaning/Security
- Assisted site licensed software installations
- General Operating System Support
- Assistance getting started with data backup or recovery - to your own backup media.
- Assistance getting started with Operating System installation/reinstallation (including BootCamp on Macs)