Face-to-face technology consultation and service for Ohio State students, faculty and staff.
We provide support for portable devices (laptops, tablets, and smartphones) in these cases:
- OSUWireless and WiFi@OSU Setup & Troubleshooting
- University Email Service Configuration & Troubleshooting
- BuckeyeMail Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Identity Management activities
- OCIO Reserved Item Pickup
- Malware(Adware/Spyware/Virus) Cleaning/Security
- Assisted site licensed software installations
- General Operating System Support
- Assistance getting started with data backup or recovery - to your own backup media.
- Assistance getting started with Operating System installation/reinstallation (including BootCamp on Macs)
Hours and Locations
BuckeyeBar at Tech Hub
Fall and Spring Semester Hours (summer and holiday hours may differ):
- Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
BuckeyeBar at Thompson Library
Fall and Spring Semester Hours (summer and holiday hours may differ)
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.