Face-to-face technology consultation and service for Ohio State students, faculty and staff.
We provide support for portable devices (laptops, tablets, and smartphones) in these cases:
- OSUWireless and WiFi@OSU Setup & Troubleshooting
- University Email Service Configuration & Troubleshooting
- BuckeyeMail Configuration & Troubleshooting
- Identity Management activities
- OCIO Reserved Item Pickup
- Malware(Adware/Spyware/Virus) Cleaning/Security
- Assisted site licensed software installations
- General Operating System Support
- Assistance getting started with data backup or recovery - to your own backup media.
- Assistance getting started with Operating System installation/reinstallation (including BootCamp on Macs)
Hours and Locations
In an effort to protect the health and safety of university faculty, staff and students, all IT Service Desk locations including BuckeyeBars will be closed for walk-in support beginning March 17, 2020. The IT Service Desk will continue to provide IT support remotely. The IT Service Desk offers 24-hour support, seven days a week, via email and phone:
BuckeyeBar at Tech Hub
The BuckeyeBar at Tech Hub is closed while face-to-face instruction is suspended at Ohio State.
BuckeyeBar at Thompson Library
The BuckeyeBar at Thompson Library is closed while face-to-face instruction is suspended at Ohio State.