Tech Hub Student Project Grants Application
Do you have a great idea for a tech project that just needs a little funding to get off the ground? Our student project grants can help you host a hackathon, produce a product, and much more. We want to support projects big and small, so whether you are integrating technology into dance or creating an app, we want to hear about it.
Requirements for proposals
- Individual proposals may request up to $5,000.
- Awardee(s) commit to present project in a 5-10 minute pitch at Tech Hub on Wednesday, November 15 for final consideration.
- All applicants or members of a team are current students of The Ohio State University. Both graduate and undergraduate students qualify. Alumnus, faculty, staff and community members are ineligible for grant funding.
- Students graduating in autumn semester 2017 are ineligible to apply. Teams must include at least one member whose graduation date falls after December 2017.
- Applicants who are employed by The Ohio State University may not use employer resources in the creation of their project unless otherwise exempted.
- All required fields in the online grants submission form have been satisfied.
- Proposed project must demonstrate a tie to technology.
To receive consideration all materials must be submitted by Midnight on Sunday, October 29. Please contact us with any questions. Partially complete submissions cannot be saved, please have all information before filling out the form